Next week I have to go back to the Hospital for my ongoing crazy jaw problem.
They like to call it a check-up. I'm guessing they'll check how the movement is, how the pain is, if i'm doing the exercises etc. Umm, is it possible to make a difference if I start the exercises now?
My lovely consultant (yes, he is hot!) will probably review all the information and then decide what the next course of action is. He may be pleased with the progress, he may not. He may insist on me doing stupid exercises that look like I'm having some sort of fit, or he may suggest the dreaded operation.
It's halfway through 2010 and maybe it's good time to do a little check-up myself. Is my relationship with Jesus more meaningful? Is my character in better shape? Do I see God doing awesome things on a daily basis? Am I Learning? Experiencing? Loving? Growing? Serving?
Maybe I need to be slightly more committed to those daily spiritual exercises (and the Jaw ones!) or maybe I need a drastic operation. I have hopes and dreams for 2010, but if I don't get a move on i'll miss my chance.
I have 6 months to make 2010 count for something. Days I will never get back or see again. So here's my new resolve - I'm gonna make 2010 memorable in the life of Rebekah Green.
Please make your 2010 memorable too.
No comments:
Post a Comment