Sunday, 3 January 2010

L to the O to the V to the E.

I really hope and pray you all have as good friends and family as I am blessed to have.
I also hope I never take for granted the friendship and love shown to me by such amazing human beings, I know there are many lonely people in this world, literally dying to be loved.

Over Christmas (wow that seems likes ages ago!) I had the honour and pleasure to spend time with some truly wonderful friends, friends who have loved me. Not because they felt they had to or were told to, but because they chose to.

Every day I meet with young people who have no idea what true love looks like. So many have not experienced loving parents, are in relationships that are far from love and have no concept of the love that God offers. This makes me sad.

I'm challenged with the issue of how do I show love to the people I work with, without overstepping boundaries? Or maybe it's ok to step over boundaries in the name of Love. Jesus did.



No comments: