Sunday, 29 March 2009

Not what a Sunday should be....

Well readers i'm sat in my lovely open plan office at work right now.
I have not gone mad, I am aware that it is indeed sunday and I even managed to change my clocks correctly.

I have been at work for the last 4 hours desperately trying to get the last of my NVQ completed. It needs to be done by the end of tomorrow. I should just about do it...i think! As you can tell by my writing of this I am being slightly distracted! It is so lush being in the office on my own. Approx 50 people are based in this office and as you can imagine it is usually pretty busy, noisy and you can never guarentee getting a desk.

So there we have it, that's my sunday afternoon. I wish I'd been doing something more akin to Sunday afternoons - maybe visiting the gym, taking a nap, going for a walk, seeing friends. Ho hum there's always next sunday.

No comments: