I've just been a little busy - my NVQ is now complete and handed in, I just await the verdict.
Life's a bit crazy just now. Work is manic, my bestest ever friends are moving to South Africa (in a fortnight), Church is busy and the gym keeps beckoning.
I'm really looking forward to a nice long Easter weekend though. I love Easter. Mainly as it reminds me what Jesus went through because of how much God loves me. I was reminded today about God's grace and how that it doesn't matter how often I stuff up, God can't love me any less. And I think that's pretty swell.
Today I've been at Ickworth House (posh National Trust place!) on a work do and very nice it was to. Tomorrow I get to go and have baby cuddles with Lucy and her wonderful mum Claire - can't wait and then I will be mostly working. Hope your week is as fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment