Friday, 16 January 2009

Sweets, Work, Friends and Humility

Inside my head today.....

Shouldn't have eaten all those sweets, or that yummy lemon meringue from Waitrose. I wonder how Tim is feeling after hearing he will lose his job? I am proud but working at humility. Achieved a lot at work today. £14 is a lot for a notebook. Should I consider the teenage parent job? I can't believe Dan and Jen shaved Marley's head. I should have worn a long sleeved top today. I wonder what Suzanne will experience in Brazil. My leather folio case was a bargain at £4. What is that slime on my driveway? Those two men in our office look like undertakers. What is it with parents and pushchairs? Prof Layton on the DS is an awesome game. What should I wear tonight/tomorrow? I can't believe I lost my coat. I can't wait to meet Claire and Rich's baby. I should book the car MOT. My house is nice. Psalm 73:26. How funny, Ruth Carling was on eggheads last night. 

I'm sure there have been many other thoughts jogging round the head but that is a selection for now. 

No comments: