Thursday, 22 January 2009

Chicken Soup

Hello blogging world. 
It is a wet and dreary day here in Suffolk. I am having a sick day. I'll spare you the grotesque details - but I have an abscess in my mouth. 

This week was my birthday, I am now 3 days into my 28th year. I spent my birthday in pain so it will not go down as the greatest birthday to be had. Still managed to eat a Chinese though and I was thoroughly spoiled with presents. 

My new year's resolution is going well. I vowed to read 50 pages of a book each day. I am now reading book 5 of the year. I have read some very good books so far.....

Sex God - Rob Bell
The Shack - William P. Young
Missing being Mrs - Jennifer Croley
Every Day Deserves a Chance - Max Lucado

I think I may be turning into a book geek as find myself turning off the television in favor of reading. I have also watched some good films courtesy of lovefilm so far this year....

Children Of Men
The Orphanage
Zodiac
Definately Maybe

Anyway now you have an insight into my spare time i'm off to read...or watch a film, i'm not yet decided. 


No comments: