Friday, 9 January 2009

Lack of Juice

Hello peeps! 
I am so glad it's friday. 
I haven't got a huge amount to say this week - this kinda sums up my whole week to be honest. I have severe lack of motivation. I thought that shouldn't happen at the beginning of a new year?! 

It started off ok - went to the gym mon, tues and wed. Work was ok and the house was tidy. Today is a different story. House needs sorting out, wasted a whole day at work where I was meant to be working on my NVQ and have no energy to want to do anything tonight. 

I may just sleep for the next 24 hours and see what happens! Think i'll go take some photos tomorrow so watch Flickr for some uploads. 
 
Oh I forgot to add - I've been asked to do a podcast for a local radio station Kiss FM as part of work so that's a bit exciting. Not sure if I have the face for radio though?

No comments: