Had great weekend celebrating Kate and Gav's wedding - congrats guys! Not that I think for one minute they'll be reading this right now!
Reception at Banham zoo was very cool. For those interested in what we ate (namely Dan Waspe) we had a Carvery for the meal followed by Apple Pie and Cream. Then a buffet in the evening which accompanied the disco.
Was really great to spend time with people I don't see enough of. After we had danced for a fair while a few of us camped on the site. After changing out of posh frocks we decided to go for a little wander and happened to come across the zoo entrance. We made it past the turnstiles and to the shop (alas it wasn't open being 1.00am) but didn't get as far as the animals. Bummer!
Sunday, after packing up tents, we headed to Banham car boot which was pretty impressive as far as car boots go. Then rocked up at church. Following another great service at The Forge then headed to Essex to the parentals for lunch.
It was altogether a great weekend until I got a flat tire on the way home on the A14. Being a girl I had to ring for greenflag and wait for an hour, hey at least I had a tent and sleeping bag with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment