I had a very strange dream last night. I was looking after baby twins. Now it just so happened that last night I watched an episode of One Tree Hill and Brooke is currently fostering a baby. In my dream the twins were identical and looked just like the baby in OTH! Anyway I took the twins to the supermarket and had them in a trolley. Did the food shop and then went home. Only I realised that I hadn't taken the twins out of the trolley before heading home.
So I head back to the supermarket and ask at customer services if anyone has found 2 babies - surprise surprise they hadn't. So I start searching the supermarket and looking at every trolley. By this point the twins had turned into Easter eggs. They were still real babies but were in boxes with sweets. I eventually found my boxes/twins and they were in the trolley of a lady called Nicky. Now Nicky, (in real life) is a teacher I know at a school I work in, and I happened to see her yesterday. She refused to let me have my twins back so I wrestled her to the floor and pinned her down. I eventually get my twins back.
What a weird dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment