Sunday, 7 June 2009

Fun house...it's a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won.

Have just had an awesome weekend. My good friend Mr Waspe, hates the use of the word awesome. He says it should be reserved for seeing baby's born, or seeing magnificent mountains. He may have a point, but this weekend was still awesome. 

One of my best friends Felicity, celebrated her 24th birthday friday. Technically we all celebrated it. The Famous Five (minus one member) went out in Ipswich friday night and consumed a few drinkies. Hilarity was had by all. Charlotte and I managed to get a rash (it's not what you think!), we met new and old friends alike and I lost my Jokers virginity. To be honest it was a lot like losing your actual virginity - bit of an anticlimax!! 

Saturday I had a very relaxing and chilled Spa day at Clarice House courtesy of my wonderful and lovely mum. We used the facilities, had a posh lunch, back massage, manicure and pedicure. Was totally lush. 
Saturday evening was in honour of my good friend Kate and her hen do. Had lovely meal in Ipswich and more fun times. Was really nice to catch up with her - I miss not living with her! But am super excited about her wedding in 3 weeks time. 

Today, being Sunday was the usual 242 in the morning. Kids were slightly hyper but that could have been to do with the banging tunes we were pumping out prior to 10.30am. All was well. Following church went and celebrated a friend's 30th birthday with a BBQ. As you imagine I was fairly tired from all this galavanting (having had a grand total of 8 hours sleep over 2 nights) so I dozed in the corner of the garden. Well dozed until the kids decided to get the water guns out. Full scale water fight ensued and I was well and truly drenched. For the last few hours I have chilled at home in full chilling uniform (jogging pants and hoodie!) and watched the best programme in the whole wide world. If you even need to ask, it's One Tree Hill. Now off to bed to catch up on some sleep. Looking forward to the coming week and excited to see what adventures it will bring. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

use your body and your brain if you want to play the game!