Work was crazy busy and involved 2 trips to London Town. Was however great to see the designs for the youth centre that the architect has come up with. I can give you a world exclusive and tell you he's created a "piazza" that runs through the centre of the site with different individual buildings either side. Not even the board of the project know this much!
Managed to sort out complete outfit for the great and anticipated Moss wedding. Kate and Gav finally get hitched next Saturday and I can't wait. Promises to be an awesome day and very much looking forward to camping at the Zoo.
My rabbit Toby also died this last week. I would love to say it was through old age, but he was savagely attacked by a dog. So not necessarily a nice end to a full and fluffy life.
This next week looks promising...
Monday is a day of work followed by 2 meetings. Firstly a youth centre design meeting and then Denver meeting for possible candidates of the October trip. Tuesday I will be working and then have 242. Wednesday is small group. Thurs, the Moss wedding rehersal and then Friday i'm going to The Wolsey Theatre. Gotta fit a whole lot of work amongst that and catch up with a few friends and read and review a book for next week's service at The Forge. So another busy week ahead but one that i'm going into with my hand firmly in God's.
No comments:
Post a Comment