Tuesday, 3 March 2009

4 days

In 4 days I will be jetting off for life in America. Well Life for 10 days anyway. 
I am very much looking forward to it especially after speaking to Bex last night and hearing about what we'll be doing. 

I will hopefully be able to blog on a small scale whilst I'm there to keep you informed of what i'm doing but some of it looks like this....

Outreach to Street Kids*Working in the Nursery*Cooking meals*Working at the food bank*Artztudio*Sox Place*Meeting with Individuals*Probably a lot of St.Arbucks and Eating*Hopefully some Skiing and Shopping

Although I am very excited I am also pretty exhausted which is not necessarily the best place to be. I am so exhausted that I was even sick at the hairdressers today - such an embarrassment! Am currently trying to work out a spare hour to pack at some point between now and Saturday 6.00am. I think it may have to be Saturday between 1-2am. 

Anyway due to my busyness I won't blog before I go so Au Revoir and will hopefully fill you in on all God's done on my return! 

No comments: