Monday, 8 December 2008

Madness

I think I am becoming officially mad...
I just got myself a drink only to realise that i'd already poured myself one 2 mins earlier and it was sat infront of me.
I also have a new and growing obsession with counting. Yes, counting. I count everything!! The most common thing is things in the car - for example the vents on the dashboard or the buttons on the stereo. 
If anyone has some deep psycho babble on why I would be counting everything, please share!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREAK!

Miss Biscuit said...

Strikes me a bit of OCD .... but we still love you!!! xxx

Miss Biscuit said...

you could also count your blessings!!!

Rebekah Green said...

I have figured out why i have started counting. My theory is that it's the fault of brain training on the DS. It started around the same time i got one!!!!