I was very organised for Christmas and all the presents were bought and wrapped way in advance so little stress in that department. Spent a few days in Colchester at the parentals which was good. Have grown quite attached to Call of Duty on the Xbox and Lego Indianna Jones. I received far more presents than was necessary including 3 stockings!!
Have spent the last 3 days with 4 of my favourite people in the whole world - Dan, Jen, Marley and Sonney and am truly full of food!
So these last two weeks have been a good end to 2008. The best way to describe 2008 for me would be in the words of Verve - Bittersweet.
I am quite looking forward to 2009, i have no idea what it will hold or bring but anticipate lots. I've figured it's best to live in expectation. So roll on 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment