Monday, 24 November 2008

Trust

There are some people in this world that you trust and some that you don't. Fact. I feel i'm a pretty good judge of character but alas I have made a mistake (well technically two - if you count the ex-husband!).

Some of the people you should be able to trust are family but I am about to prove you wrong. Imagine my shock when I log on about 10 mins ago to find my blog looking completely different to how I left it. Weird. The only explanation I have is that it came to life like the toys in your bedroom when you leave them and decided to do its own thing. Wrong. That delightful creative brother of mine decided to be all creative on my blog!! 

So if you're still out there roaming around - I know where you live and you better change it back punk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go then... back to how it was... personally i think it was better before but what do I know i'm only a web designer!!
You gonna speak to me now?

Rebekah Green said...

Maybe - but to be honest it's not quite as it was before now is it?!!! It kinda has this Christmas vibe going on!!! It'll do til Jan!! Thanks possum!!