In 12 hours time I will be leaving Suffolk once again and heading to Heathrow, once again and flying to Denver, once again. This is now my 5th trip and a group of five of us from The Forge are heading out.
The trip is going to look a bit different this time as there is plenty of new things on the schedule. One thing I'm really looking forward to it interviewing some of the ministry directors and finding out how they got where they are and what makes them do what they do. This excites me because I have recently handed in my notice at work and have no idea what I'm going to be doing next. Maybe these times will help me work out what I'm supposed to be doing.
If you want to see what I'm up to over the next ten days, follow us at http://www.forgechurch.com/denver or on twitter @rebekahgreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment