Today is quite significant so feel I should document it somehow.
At 9.20am this very morning my name will have been heard in an Ipswich Court room and I became an official divorcee (what an awful word!).
Today I am NOT sad, depressed, bitter, hateful or angry. Today I can sit here and give glory and thanks to God for all he has done.
Sometimes life doesn't turn out how we planned or wanted but "we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good" Romans 8:28 (The Message).
Life for me at the moment is pretty awesome and exciting but I'm sure hard times will come again. When they do I know I have a God holding on to me who wont let me go and a God who loves me more than I can imagine.
Today could have been a tough day but Today is the day that the Lord has made.....
The Pruning Principle
3 years ago
1 comment:
we will rejoice and be GLAD of it XXXX
Post a Comment