Seen as the email server is down at work and I don't have a lot else to do, thought i'd update you on last week. Following the awesomeness of bank holiday came Tuesday.
Tuesday evening I dropped a whole pan of boiling water on my left hand. My first thought was "I'm gonna have to have a skin graft and look proper special for the rest of my life!". Rather than panic I prayed that it would be ok and ran it under some cold water like mum taught me to do. Well here comes the miracle....my hand is perfectly fine. No redness, blisters or nuffin! I was very thankful.
Wednesday was a pretty normal day at work but in the evening had a meeting with The Sorrell Foundation and Philip Gumuchdjian (architect) regarding the fab new £5mil youth centre that is going to be built. Everytime I attend meetings about this I get more and more excited. It's going to be fab to have such an amazing facility in Stowmarket that will serve young people in the area. I have another meeting with the same people later today and then in a fortnight I'm spending the day at Somerset House, London in the design studio with a group of young people. Can't wait!
Thursday I went and visited the parentals and had lush roast dinner. Also picked up my brand new sewing machine that my dear mother kindly bought for me. I love it and can't wait to get sewing. Watch this space.
Friday thro Sunday I was away with some friends camping in the Norfolk town of Cromer. We had lush weather and the tan is officially on it's way. Thurs this week I'm off to France with my father, can't wait and will heopefully work on the tan!
The Pruning Principle
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment