Wednesday, 15 April 2009

End Times

Don't panic - not the official end times just the end of an era for me!
Next friday my best friends are moving to South Africa. It kinda just hit me this week - bit delayed I know seen as it has been on the cards for over a year! 

It will be very sad not to have them around but I know they are going to serve God and do some amazing stuff, so i guess it's all gravy. They have been so amazingly good to me, in a way that I couldn't do justice in describing. Dan and Jen have showed me what it means to follow Jesus and how to love in a genuine way. They also happen to be the most amazing parents to two amazing and gorgeous boys - Marley and Sonney, whom I will also miss greatly. 

If you want to see what they're up to you can follow them at  www.thewaspes.com
As for me, from friday I will be saving like mad for a plane ticket...


No comments: