Tuesday, 24 February 2009

What a day...

So much has happened today I don't know where to start....
Morning routine was pretty much, well routinely! 

Got to work and dealt with 2 homeless cases which is always horrid. Then had to be interviewed by the police and have a statement recorded. Would love to tell you what about as it is shocking but I reckon I would get in trouble. 

Attempted to do my NVQ - didn't happen. Got a new work mobile as my old one broke. 
Had a random email conversation with the soon to be ex husband. (We don't normally have any contact!) 
Got a cheque in the post for £100 which was certainly needed (thanks Auntie Lin!) and also heard that I don't have to pay for my own accom in Denver next week so saved me another £100!
Then heard the fab news that my clever brother has been accepted to be a teacher from Sept. 

Just made pancakes and happened to sneeze whilst some in my mouth. So now the computer has had pancakes too! 
What else could possibly happen today? 
Have got our young people's bible study tonight which is always fun so we'll see where it goes. 
Hope your day has been as interesting...

No comments: