Hi World.
I am taking advantage of the fact that I can log on here at work!! I normally can't, but am in a different secret location today - cannot divulge as MI5 will not be best pleased, and I rather like my head on my shoulders.
Can you believe it's Thursday already? I have had a productive day working on my NVQ. There may actually be a slight chance I will complete it by the 6th March deadline. I say Slight.
I was planning a nice evening in tonight. It would be my first in 2 weeks and the only one in the next 10 days. I was gonna put on my PJ's and watch a film. However I have now been invited out for tea. Not that i'm complaining. It will be fab to see some good friends that I need to catch up with and whom I have missed! PJ's and film will have to wait til Sunday afternoon I think.
Three weeks on saturday i'm off to see the last Dinosaur. (Denver for all you non-80's kids!) I'm well excited and you will probably all get slightly annoyed about how much I go on about it when I return! Oh well - you'll just have to deal with it!
Right i'm back to NVQ-ing. Not really sure where this sudden urge of motivation has come from - i'll credit it to God.
The Pruning Principle
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment